Robbins tops not as good as EZON

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 mustang convertible(some day)
I had a pretty new EZON top on my car but doing a color change to black. I found the ezon to be a nice fit and better quality then the Robbins which cost more.  

1. the marks for the rear tac stripes where way off. EZON where correct

2. plastic zipper vs. EZON metal.

3. Zipper section that staples to rear bow is one ply vs. two ply on EZON. This will tear easier at staples. 

Just my 2 cents. I just have the rear window and bow pads on. Will let you now more on the rest after install but I would save the money and by EZON.

When I bought my 73 vert if had a Robbins top on it and had totally fallen apart. The PO had bought a new top from Kee and it came with the car. He did not buy the window insert for some reason so I have not used it. I had a black top already installed on a top frame so I swapped the entire top and frame. The one he sent is white like original.

Here is link to their site I cannot say they are good or bad but will probably get them to make me the window insert and use the top later.

http://www.keeautotop.com/

Back