Window anti rattle clip

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

73429mach

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Mach 1
1972 Mustang Mach 1 under construction
I removed my window regulators today to clean them up and found that I'm missing one of the anti rattle clips, I think this may have been discussed before. The part number is D1ZB 65223A58. Thanks, Ryan View attachment 38688

I removed my window regulators today to clean them up and found that I'm missing one of the anti rattle clips, I think this may have been discussed before. The part number is D1ZB 65223A58. Thanks, Ryan 
In addition to the missing one

Your main part looks cracked at the bolt

I have some of these

PM me

I removed my window regulators today to clean them up and found that I'm missing one of the anti rattle clips, I think this may have been discussed before. The part number is D1ZB 65223A58. Thanks, Ryan 

I have some of these

PM me
PM sent. Ryan

I have some of these

PM me
PM sent. Ryan
If all else fails check West Coast Cougar

multi hosting

Thanks everyone for the replies. Once again this forum has helped me out. Don has them so I'm purchasing them from him. Ryan

Back