Finished building a Mustang for my Granddaughter

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Stock 1973 Mustang Convertible with a 351C 2v and C6
Modified 1970 Mach 1 M-Code with a 351C 4v Manual
My Granddaughter turns three tomorrow and she loves Disney's movie Frozen, so I thought I get her a (Frozen) Mustang of her very own....  Since it was for the Grandchild, my wife even allowed me to assemble it in the house where I could void sweating my butt off in the garage. After hours of assembly including dealing with hood and trunk alignment issues... somethings never change, it was done just in time for big unavailing tomorrow. It even has a Shaker 500 radio which has one station... yep you guessed it, 24 hours of Frozen hits. I added a little classic Mustang look to it by painting the center caps red.... what do you think?

Yea I know the graphics are a bit over the top, but anything for my Granddaughter.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice pop-pop.

but wondering minds want to know what or how are u going to store the vert for the next 13 yrs. 

u are talking about the vert right ???? the little car is neat but the black one is better for her...

again nice poppop... lollerz

Very cool. I can see it being redone soon to look just like yours! :)

What brand is that min-Mustang? Just wondering for my niece's baby.

Thanks!

Ray

Very cool. I can see it being redone soon to look just like yours!  :)

What brand is that min-Mustang? Just wondering for my niece's baby.

Thanks!

Ray
Its a power wheels brand. My niece has been driving it all around the neighborhood with her sister.

I think the stang will get passed down to her baby brother but I will need to give it a color change before that happens. 

Keeping the mustang family tradition going with future generations.

Here is one Im doing for my 4yo. I converted to 24 volts, billet motors, added LED light for the headlights, grille, and tail lights and some green under glow lights too. This thing should run 15-20mph.

149829f4bad4ce21af42672c1a528345.jpg

8e1319400e257cfa10dfabd85bf3f2df.jpg

7ab483f1aab9f21b97be87ecae11cedd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! Like the green metallic and the Led lights. What brand is it? Post some pics when complete.

Nice! Like the green metallic and the Led lights. What brand is it? Post some pics when complete.

It's one of the fisher price power wheels car. It was originally blue when my oldest son was younger he had it. Now I'm rebuilding it for my youngest. Got to make some battery brackets and tidy up the wiring and should be good to go. We painted it the factory grabber green from the new boss 302 cars and actually used the tri coat paint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back