• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2v Heads

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

downwardspiral

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1
2011 Mustang GT- Vortech v3 kit, custom tune and intake. MT ET Street slicks. Goes good
04 Mountaineer - daily
Anyone want 2v open chamber heads for the cost of shipping? A few valves are sunk, and they aren't worth much. If you live on Long Island NY come pick them up for free. I'm scrapping them in a week if there's no interest but it kind of kills me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

I'm interested, because my Heads are scrap. I have new Valves but the Valve Guide have to much clearence.

The Guides are okay by your Heads? ...or what does "a few valve are sunk" mean? (My Englisch is to bad to understand what it means)

And would you Ship to Germany?

Christian

My Head:

Hi

I'm interested, because my Heads are scrap. I have new Valves but the Valve Guide have to much clearence.

The Guides are okay by your Heads? ...or what does "a few valve are sunk" mean? (My Englisch is to bad to understand what it means)

And would you Ship to Germany?

Christian

My Head:

Sounds like the Exhaust valve seats are pounded down in because of unleaded petro and no harden seats. Not good

I responded to your PM.. Here's what mine look like, not sure they are better than yours. The white looking valves are the sunken ones. 

BEFrJ6Ql.jpg

VRl4HkQl.jpg

prolVZyl.jpg

bdkreGVl.jpg

I scrapped them for like $2.. At least I won't stub my toe on them anymore.

Back