1971 M-code Grande

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 M-code Grande
Bought this car because I needed some wheels, then learned what I had. A 1971 M-code Grande with toploader. We began a restoration project which is ongoing. The Marti Report says it all. This car is well worth spending the time and money to make it look and run as well as off the showroom floor.

What a neat find I love the oddball cars!

you should order the other sheet from marti..the break down..sounds like she is one of one... specialy with only 100 orderd with your motor and trans codes...cool report!!

What a neat find I love the oddball cars!
I like your attitude, it is an oddball. Why would someone order a car with these options and dress it in a Grande suit? And the list of options. For what the original owner paid in frivilous options, they could have a had Boss for less money. Maybe a family man who wanted to appease his wife or kids. But the rear seats had original upholstery and looked like they had never been used.

Thanks for your comment.

mike

you should order the other sheet from marti..the break down..sounds like she is one of one... specialy with only 100 orderd with your motor and trans codes...cool report!!
I do have three other records from Marti which I will post in my garage, as soon as I open one. In addition to the Marti Report there is also the Eminger invoice, the report from Marti that lists what is unique about your car and a replica of the original window sticker.

Thanks for your comment.

mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Back