convertible top question ?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seem to recall a discussion on this a while back. Consensus was the black cloth looked good, but the white did not.

As a long time vinyl top owner, I've always been envious of the instant wrinkle free appearance cloth provides.

anyone  replaced the top with a cloth one if so how do you like ?  what brand vinyl top is considered the best quality ?  thanks !
Too bad they did not make a removable hard top for our model. I have three of the Towne Top removable hard tops for the 1964 1/2 - 1968 mustang vert. They were an accessory option sold by Ford but did not sell because of the high $289.00 price. No holes to drill and on and off in minutes. Another of the great ideas that just did not sell. I have two of the black ones with the stainless across the top and one white one.

This top company is in Charlotte and the tops are made in U.S.A.. I have one but have not installed went with black instead of the white on my 73. http://www.keeautotop.com/

Back