Mustang Pony Run

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 Mustang
The family and I was able to make it to a local mustang cruise last weekend. My mom and dad took their 66 and I drove my 71. It was a pretty good turn out. Met up at a local business with 56 other mustangs, then went went on a 50 mile cruise. Stopped at a local Dairy Queen then we went to a state park. The park is a museum about the first oil wells in the area. Drakes well museum in Titusville, PA.   It was really interesting and a good time. Here's a few pics. If anyone is interested in  going next year let me know. They cruise to a different location every year. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool! Thanks for sharing. It's a lot of fun going a cruise with a herd of Mustangs. I've done it a couple of times with my 04 Mach 1 on Skyline Drive/Blue Ridge Parkway here in Virginia!

Nice that you got to take the whole family on your cruise...how's the Cleveland running?
Yeah it was fun, thanks guys.

The Cleveland has been running great! Since I put the new cam and lifters in, its a whole different car. Just finished up some fine tuning with my engine builder. Dropped 1 degree of total timing and a couple of jet sizes and it seems to be really happy. Crisp throttle response, idles great even in gear. My gas mileage even improved.  I was getting around 7MPG with the old setup and cam. So far the new one is around 10.5MPG, and I'm good with that!! I was happy to get into double digits!!  We put almost 250 miles on that day and she never missed a beat. ::thumb::

Back