5% RockAuto discount code

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 w/408C stroker
I hope I am posting this in the right forum. I got this email from RockAuto about a 5% discount. I used it this week, but on reading the email more carefully it states that I can share it with anyone.

Here it is:

Your discount code is:

How to Use Your Discount Code

Enter the code above in the "How Did You Hear About Us?" space on the checkout page (above your payment information). Do not enter any other text in that space or the discount will not apply.

Please note: Discount only valid for orders placed online. Code must be entered before order is submitted.

The discount takes 5% off our reliably low prices. There is no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code 
expires on August 13, 2017 so do not wait!

Thanks again for buying your auto parts at RockAuto!

www.RockAuto.com

I hope I am posting this in the right forum. I got this email from RockAuto about a 5% discount. I used it this week, but on reading the email more carefully it states that I can share it with anyone.

Here it is:

Your discount code is:

Enter the code above in the "How Did You Hear About Us?" space on the checkout page (above your payment information). Do not enter any other text in that space or the discount will not apply.

Please note: Discount only valid for orders placed online. Code must be entered before order is submitted.

The discount takes 5% off our reliably low prices. There is no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code 
expires on August 13, 2017 so do not wait!

Thanks again for buying your auto parts at RockAuto!

www.RockAuto.com
Thanks!!  The code does work.  Just used it and saved over $2.  :)

Another discount code valid until October 2017. Enjoy!

Thank you for being a RockAuto customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is:

This discount code 
expires on October 8, 2017 so do not wait!

Back