5% RockAuto discount code

I hope I am posting this in the right forum. I got this email from RockAuto about a 5% discount. I used it this week, but on reading the email more carefully it states that I can share it with anyone.

Here it is:

Your discount code is:

How to Use Your Discount Code

Enter the code above in the "How Did You Hear About Us?" space on the checkout page (above your payment information). Do not enter any other text in that space or the discount will not apply.

Please note: Discount only valid for orders placed online. Code must be entered before order is submitted.

The discount takes 5% off our reliably low prices. There is no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on August 13, 2017 so do not wait!

Thanks again for buying your auto parts at RockAuto!

www.RockAuto.com

20160929_171923_edit2_small.jpg

1971 M-Code Mach 1 w/Ram Air, 408 stroker, 285/291 0.558" roller cam, Blue Thunder intake, TKO600, Hooker headers with electric cut-offs, FiTech EFI w/ RobBMC PowerSurge pump

Strange center section with Truetrac, 3.5 gear and 31 spline axles, 4-wheel disc brakes

I hope I am posting this in the right forum. I got this email from RockAuto about a 5% discount. I used it this week, but on reading the email more carefully it states that I can share it with anyone.

Here it is:

Your discount code is:

Enter the code above in the "How Did You Hear About Us?" space on the checkout page (above your payment information). Do not enter any other text in that space or the discount will not apply.

Please note: Discount only valid for orders placed online. Code must be entered before order is submitted.

The discount takes 5% off our reliably low prices. There is no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on August 13, 2017 so do not wait!

Thanks again for buying your auto parts at RockAuto!

www.RockAuto.com

Thanks!!  The code does work.  Just used it and saved over $2.  :-)

Ron

The Rickster, a 1973 Mach 1, being restored as a tribute to my brother who passed away with COVID in July 2020.

Billy, a 1976 Ford Bronco, also needs a lot of work.

El Guapo, a 1986 F150, frame-off Resto-Mod.

Also, in the queue, a 1950 Ford F1 Panel truck and 1962 Falcon Ranchero

• 3 weeks later...

Another discount code valid until October 2017. Enjoy!

Thank you for being a RockAuto customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is:

This discount code expires on October 8, 2017 so do not wait!

20160929_171923_edit2_small.jpg

1971 M-Code Mach 1 w/Ram Air, 408 stroker, 285/291 0.558" roller cam, Blue Thunder intake, TKO600, Hooker headers with electric cut-offs, FiTech EFI w/ RobBMC PowerSurge pump

Strange center section with Truetrac, 3.5 gear and 31 spline axles, 4-wheel disc brakes