Just in time for the weekend!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aasukisuki

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Converible
So I told you guys before that I haven't had my 73 since May because someone pulled out in front of me and I t-boned them. Well I got a call from the body shop today, and they told me I should be able to pick her up either tomorrow or Friday, after they put the rest of the trim on the car. Well of course I couldn't wait, so the wife and I visited them over lunch and snapped some pics of the (almost complete) transformation!

photo%204.JPG

photo%205.JPG

Now I've got to find a set of wheels for it. I'm thinking some 17" Torq Thrust M's. After that a new top, and then time to save up for the engine rebuild. I'm super pumped today!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good! Love the stripes and the chrome bumper!

If you decided to get rid of those hub caps and trim rings, let me know! I could use them for my 72 coupe sleeper project!

Looking REAL good!!

I can see why you are "punped" up.

I went to visit mine (the '73 Grande) today also but it is not nearly ready. They are still saying mid-October. I am getting antsy as I want to get started on the Mach I.

BT

Looks real good AA. With a new top and wheels it will be super sharp. MB:D
Yeah, the top is beat to hell, and it needs a black one anyway. I really want to throw a set of wheels on this thing, but I'm so damn stingy I want a deal, lol

The bumper looks good given that those huge rubber ones are probably expensive and hard to find and frankly very ugly. Looks nice.

Looks real good AA. With a new top and wheels it will be super sharp. MB:D
Yeah, the top is beat to hell, and it needs a black one anyway. I really want to throw a set of wheels on this thing, but I'm so damn stingy I want a deal, lol

I agree the color is very nice! Wonder if there are any other cars this color around? If there are those are some pretty lucky owners! :D

I agree the color is very nice! Wonder if there are any other cars this color around? If there are those are some pretty lucky owners! :D
A-Men Brother!!!

A-Men Brother!!!
Me too looks very sharp, how did you install a 71-72 bumper on the 73. The fenders are different and I believe the frame ends were different too.

just curious in case I get a 73 one of these days

What color is that, original? Mine is originally 4C called Ivy Gold

Last edited by a moderator:
A-Men Brother!!!
Me too looks very sharp, how did you install a 71-72 bumper on the 73. The fenders are different and I believe the frame ends were different too.

just curious in case I get a 73 one of these days

What color is that, original? Mine is originally 4C called Ivy Gold
Actually the fenders are the same. The difference comes in the fender extensions, and everything else will bolt up with the correct year brackets.

Back