MCA Grand National, Overland Park, KS 8/25-8/27

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse)
67 GT S-Code 4sp
Anyone else planning on being at the MCA Grand National in a couple of weeks.  Planning on heading out from home early Friday morning to make it in before registration closes at 5pm.  Will be showing the 72 inside the convention center.  Spent the past couple of nights in the garage starting to clean the undercarriage. I also had the stock exhaust manifolds ceramic coated as I could never get any kind of exhaust paint to stay on them.  Next couple of weeks will be getting things detailed up so I will not have to spend to much time at the show getting ready. 

If you can make it stop and by and say Hi. It would be great to meet more members.  

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

Wow,  I didn't realize it was going to be here.   My car is not ready of course, but I will try to go.

Can you post details here again.  What day?  Where?  What Time?  and is there a good way to contact each other when we get there?

kcmash

Rackerm, they have a MCA National scheduled in your neck of the woods for next year. That one is a long one for me to make, but may see if I could get it to work.  I appreciate feedback from others judges around the country over the regulars who work the southeast.

August 31 - September 2, 2018

Granite State Mustang Grand National

MCA Grand National Show

RI- Mustang Car Club of New England

Anheuser-Busch Brewery

Merrimack, New Hampshire

INFORMATION LINK

Last edited by a moderator:
First chance to get back to the site since the MCA Grand National last weekend. Working 12 hour days until 9/15. ROUGH SCHEDULE!

Had a great time at the show and recommended the site to several others. Saw a very nice J code 71 vert.

Show was very nice and I was fortunate enough to get a gold award. Super happy that I am 3 for 3 gold concourse driven at MCA shows to include a Grand National. 

IMG_0874.JPG

IMG_0875.JPG

IMG_0879.JPG

Great job on your award. I know one couple from our Mustang club here were taking their Fox body convertible. I think they only need one more gold to be put out to pasture with the thoroughbreds, and they were hoping that show would do it. They do not have enclosed trailer so tough to miss all the rains.

Can you turn your pictures around? I'm getting a nasty headache and a very strange-sounding accent viewing them...

Latest posts

Back