Not sure what that is...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Grande 351C
71 Mach 1 429CJ
While doing some gym under the dash to route the wires and connect an ignition wire to my snipper unit

(Finally started up that baby yeeeaah! Will continue fill the snipper thread with picts soon)

I saw this baby floating around.

As I'm busy soldering the temporary connections I did to start the car, I can't put the power back on yet to test it.

Looks like the breaks light switch, but really not sure. I've replaced lots of breaks components and

repainted the booster like 4 years ago and I think I forgot to put that thing back...

If this is indeed the breaks lights switch, can someone tell me where and how it should be fitted.

It's prolly a no brainer, but as my back really doesn't enjoy the weird positions (I will pay whole week for doing this) 

It would be nice to go straight to the right spot and do this tomorrow too.

If it's not the switch, what is it?

thx by advance

thx for the pict, didn't come to it today, needed do first some weldings on the t-bird to go to annual control...

It is a pain to put in with steering column.

My back still remembers the day I took the booster off...

For the 50+ gym guys among us, found out during sniper install that going first with back on chair and 'gliding'

to position under dash is very handy, head resting on break pedal, perfect view! Demands lot less efforts while working

and you can stay a lot longer...

Of course, you need get out at some point, (to get those pliers still on garage floor out of reach)

I still have to figure out how to improve that 'exit'... kuz once you are in that position,

oh man, going out is really something :D

There are a number of ways to make this easier.

1. Obtain a trained ferret and put it to work.

2. Put the car on a hoist, cut out floor boards, and stick your head and arms through the resulting opening.

3. If you ignore problems long enough, they go away. (Famous advice provided me by one of my bosses, but I never went away...)

4. Hire a mechanic.

Somehow i learned to crawl backwards on my back. Requires alternating movements of shoulders in combination with the feet. Painful but after a couple tries got used to it.[emoji28] [emoji28]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back