marti report

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's pretty cool that you have one of one! So I guess your going to keep it stock.
well..i didnt intend too...but after the report..im glad i didnt gut and loose everything..i still got original carb and manifold...still has original fan shroud....some one took out the ac..but i know i can still get that unit for it if i needed...as for the top..i dout ill put that back on till its worth so much im silly not too..lol...im putting a little bigger cam in it..and going to enjoy it...but still..try to presurve and save what is left...cause im lucky..all original still...matching motor and runing gear and original rims still on it besides the rear..put a tad wider on them but they match the originals on the front...the originals ones in back are just a bit too skinny.lol

Last edited by a moderator:
It is so nice that a small amount of cash (Marti Report) can actually yield a great deal of very valuable information! While not everyone will see a one of one report, it sure is nice to see them when they do happen by! Congrats!

It is so nice that a small amount of cash (Marti Report) can actually yield a great deal of very valuable information! While not everyone will see a one of one report, it sure is nice to see them when they do happen by! Congrats!
yup..report well worth it...even if it isnt one of a kind........when i got my report..i just got the deluxe...but it didnt tell me the break down...so i had to pay a bit extra for that one sheet..lol..but it was still much cheaper than getting the elite...i think i paid around 80 bucks for all the elite info..with out paying 200 bucks for the stickers and extra's..i was just wanted the info first..make sure it was worth it..sure was!!..lol
and ty!! marti reports are too cool...just seeing any mach 1 or mustang makes me wanna see the report on it now..lol..figure out its history.and see what it looks like today and what its been threw or hasnt.

and ty!! marti reports are too cool...just seeing any mach 1 or mustang makes me wanna see the report on it now..lol..figure out its history.and see what it looks like today and what its been threw or hasnt.

When The Report comes out, the BS stops. Worth every penny. You should see if there is an Eminger invoice for your cars. That is a really cool document also although Marti does not have all of them and you need to provide proof of ownership as there is only one invoice.

mike

When The Report comes out, the BS stops. Worth every penny. You should see if there is an Eminger invoice for your cars. That is a really cool document also although Marti does not have all of them and you need to provide proof of ownership as there is only one invoice.

mike

it sure does..lol..no one cant tell me what my car come with and didnt anymore..lol...i even had a few people dout my powerwindows in my car were stock!! thinking i stuck them in too make it more valueble....i allways said ..please..people ripped them out back then ,and these cars were not worth the price back then to phoney it..lol..im lucky no one gutted my electric windows..usualy there torn out and replaced..lol.......ty...and ill have to look into that eminger invoice

This is a really interesting marti report, lot's of cool options but what I find most interesting is that the car wasn't a Retail order (customer ordered) car but a Stock (dealer ordered as part of their normal inventory) order type. Then, even more interesting to me, is that the car was only on the dealer's lot for a few days. It must have really been a good looking car with the white vinyl top and forged rims!

Cool car man!

thanks man!! and yes..me and my mustang guru thought the same thing on the order..cause we thought it was maybe a showroom car cause of so many options....dunton ford or some one must of had alot of pull or money too order that car with so many options so late in the production ..when everyone by that point knew the mustang 2 was coming out soon.....and i checked up on the dealership..it went out of business the very next year from what i found online....it was a old dealership from the 1950's too....somthing must of happend..like the 70's gas crunch..lol..i was hoping to chase down some one who mite of remmebered it..lol and maybe who it was sold too..i know its sooo hard to chase down that information..was a shot in the dark..lol

This is a really interesting marti report, lot's of cool options but what I find most interesting is that the car wasn't a Retail order (customer ordered) car but a Stock (dealer ordered as part of their normal inventory) order type. Then, even more interesting to me, is that the car was only on the dealer's lot for a few days. It must have really been a good looking car with the white vinyl top and forged rims!

Cool car man!

Back