Any Good Shops in Pittsburgh Area

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mweeps

Reaction score
My Car
07 Mustang GT
First car 351 H Code 73 Mach 1 totalled in college
My brother is looking at replacing the intake and carb on the 72 R Code so he can drive it and enjoy it more.  Any good shops in the Pittsburgh Area?

My brother is looking at replacing the intake and carb on the 72 R Code so he can drive it and enjoy it more.  Any good shops in the Pittsburgh Area?
I am about an hour north of Pittsburgh. If your interested you can PM me. I do a lot of side work in my garage. If it's just an intake and carb swap, that's a pretty easy swap. But a lot of times you need more than just those items. What kind of shape is rest of motor in? Cam? Headers? Etc.  if you or him want to discuss some options let me know.

72 R codes are rare. If it has the original carb and intake please keep them if replacing.
That's a given Dad has two Boss 351s and the 72 R code Mach 1.  We have had at least one 71-73 my whole life, I even came home from the hospital in a new 73 Sportsroof.

Back