Front Bumper License plate bracket

Joe114

I've converted my 73 poly front bumper to a 72 chrome. I have the CJ pony parts front License plate bracket and checking if anyone can provide some close up pictures on the mounting location (bracket mounted)

I'll try to remember to take pics when I get home for you.

Ham & Eggs: A day's work for a chicken, a life-altering experience for a pig.

'71 Grande, 351C Ram Air w/ Edelbrock carb and intake, 2 1/2" exhaust w/ DynaMax mufflers, NACA hood, front spoiler, 235/60-15 Radial T/As on 15x8 Vision Legend Five wheels, mostly new interior, several custom touches in and out...

How's this?

M3h1xA.jpg

hIIyuG.jpg

IrqpZu.jpg

The downside of this, is I never knew how dirty and rusty the underside of my bright shiny bumpers was! :-/ :D

'71 Grande, 351C Ram Air w/ Edelbrock carb and intake, 2 1/2" exhaust w/ DynaMax mufflers, NACA hood, front spoiler, 235/60-15 Radial T/As on 15x8 Vision Legend Five wheels, mostly new interior, several custom touches in and out...

How's this?

M3h1xA.jpg

hIIyuG.jpg

IrqpZu.jpg

The downside of this, is I never knew how dirty and rusty the underside of my bright shiny bumpers was! :-/ :D

So it looks like I'm missing the cross section that ties the two bumper brackts together

Thanks much Looks like I need to fabricate the cross section that ties the 2 brackets together that goes from left side to right

My pleasure - hopefully you can get it figured out!