351C Valve Covers Wanted

I am looking for a set of used 351V valve covers that I can restore to change mine out without downtime waiting for the paint to dry hahahah.

I am in SW Florida 33971 zip code for shipping quote.

My car is a Q code 1972 351C 4V

:thankyouyellow:

Thanks

Rodney

1972 Q-Code 4speed one of 201 produced. Staggered shocks, 3.50 traction lock, 44K miles.

Rodney from SW Florida

I am looking for a set of used 351V valve covers that I can restore to change mine out without downtime waiting for the paint to dry hahahah.

Thanks

Rodney

I may know someone with a pair, can't be sure, but will let you know next week.

So you have a 72Q. I sold mine in 91, big mistake. It too was a 4 speed but with a 3.73. gear if I remember. Fast car. I only found out about 2 years ago, that most of the engine was a 71 Boss, but I did know squat back then. Oh well, life sucks sometimes eh!

Geoff.

I learn something new every day!

Thanks

Rodney

I may know someone with a pair, can't be sure, but will let you know next week.

So you have a 72Q. I sold mine in 91, big mistake. It too was a 4 speed but with a 3.73. gear if I remember. Fast car. I only found out about 2 years ago, that most of the engine was a 71 Boss, but I did know squat back then. Oh well, life sucks sometimes eh!

Sounds great thanks for your help and sorry about your loss.

I just ordered a new clutch for mine I just do not understand why my clutch is worn out hahahahahaha

1972 Q-Code 4speed one of 201 produced. Staggered shocks, 3.50 traction lock, 44K miles.

Rodney from SW Florida

• 5 weeks later...