New 73 Owner

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjevans1973

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Convertible in Gold Glow
Hello all,

Since I have just joined, I would like to say Thank you to everyone for the information that I have already been able to read already. I was lucky enough to grow up around a Ford Dealer in North Central PA. As soon as I was able to touch the peddles and shift gears I was hooked. Until recently, with military service, family, and financial obligations being a priority, I wasn't able to enjoy many of the things I enjoyed as a teenager...until last week when an early birthday present arrived in the form of a 1973 Gold Glow Convertible. Now I'm hooked again, and loving it.

I appreciate any information anyone has or suggestions when it comes to turning back the clock to 1973.

One happy Mustang owner!!

Chris

Welcome to the site! My car was originally gold. Then blue and now yellow. Lots of good info here.

Welcome to the forum from North Carolina.

I have two 73 verts and 3 72 verts of of them is Gold Glow. Beautiful color combo.

I just drove a 73 vert the first time last weekend after 25 years of sitting. Took a year to take apart clean, refurb, and get back running. Never Never take anything off and throw away. Some parts you cannot find. Can't wait to see pics of everything on the car. That was a great B day for sure.

Hello from Mississippi. Gold Glow is a color that looks good from any angle on our year Mustangs. Two of the three Gran Torino's I owned were Gold Glow and I always received compliments on the color. When you get a chance please post some photos of your new Family member and we'll help you enjoy your trip back to 1973! Welcome to you new Mustang home.

Congrats on your birthday and joining the club!  I know its been said but we like pics. :>P

Scott
Added some in the thread... Thanks! and yes, Best birthday present ever!

Chris

Back