Pics used for the magazine feature

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luxstang

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible
As it's been a while since I last spammed this forum with pictures, I think it's time to do it again. :)

These are some of the pictures used in the magazine feature in the June 2017 edition of Chrom & FLammen.

Of course I was proud to have it featured in a major publication but the fact that I was even more proud of was that they actually just used my own pictures instead of having one of their pro photographers take new ones.

So I can post them here without any copyright issues.

These pictures were taken on the dutch coast a few years ago. Those who follow my car's evolution will notice that it has the 18 inch rims it is known for although they no longer are on the car these days.

I know I had posted these a few years ago somewhere on the forum but I don't remember where. I thought they would fit in with the idea of "glamor shots" so bear with me. :)

DSC_4175.JPG

DSC_4186.JPG

Nice pictures lux. You have one great looking convertible. Congrats on the feature. Ryan

Thanks!

On those pics it has 18x9 with 245/45/18 front and 18x10 with 285/45/18 rear. Plus the lowering blocks on the leaf springs and the cut coils which are responsible for the stance.

These days I go with the original 15x7 Magnum 500 it came with which I converted to accept dog dish caps and trim rings with 255/60/15 on all 4 wheels.

This is what it looks like for now.

IMG_8277.JPG

Great backgrounds. I'm always searching for a good spot to take some pics with a great background. I got run out of a local estate were I was trying to take some pics.

Back