• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

73 Coupe

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 H code fastback Boss 351 clone
My father and I will be parting out a 73 coupe over labor day weekend, we are only interested in the bigger parts, doors, fenders, seats, etc. Although the fenders may be up for grabs!! My father is keeping the front bumper for his Mach 1. If you need anything that this car may have let me know and I will try to give you a good deal. I will be keeping the engine and trans, but will not need any of the 2 bbl parts so the heads, intake, air cleaner assembly, pulleys and so on should be available. It is a rust free Idaho car, ginger in color. I have access to a plasma cutter if anybody needs body/frame parts, but the car was rear ended so almost everything from the rear wheels back is toast. Thanks!! PS: I will try to check in every day but if it takes me a couple days to respond don't fret, I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

How's the headlight and underdash harness? I'd be interested for $85 plus shipping.

I'd be very interested in the HI horn (if it works) ! Also the battery clamp would be good. Would you send it overseas if I pay you upfront?

My father and I will be parting out a 73 coupe over labor day weekend, we are only interested in the bigger parts, doors, fenders, seats, etc. Although the fenders may be up for grabs!! My father is keeping the front bumper for his Mach 1. If you need anything that this car may have let me know and I will try to give you a good deal. I will be keeping the engine and trans, but will not need any of the 2 bbl parts so the heads, intake, air cleaner assembly, pulleys and so on should be available. It is a rust free Idaho car, ginger in color. I have access to a plasma cutter if anybody needs body/frame parts, but the car was rear ended so almost everything from the rear wheels back is toast. Thanks!! PS: I will try to check in every day but if it takes me a couple days to respond don't fret, I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
I would be interested in a partial cowl for a non A/C car! I need the upper and lower pieces of the RH passenger side about 2 feet inwards (measured from the outside edge).

Shipped to 68106

Midlife, my father wants the wiring harness for one of his cars, sorry.  As to the other requests, I will keep everybody on a first ask, first get basis. I will shoot prices and availability once the parts are in my hands. Please be patient and I will get to everybody in order of requests.

I'd be interested with the passenger side roof rail if in good condition.

The defrost knob if any and not broken, the cigar lighter knob, the middle ashtray if not rusty.

Same as Winnie regarding payment/sending

OK, we got the car apart this weekend. I have many parts. For now I am leaving the front clip (shock towers/aprons) together because I may need some of the sheet metal for my car, and the rest of the body/frame stuff was shot from the accident. But I did get some good parts. Here a brief list, if you dont see what you need just send me a message and I will see if I have what you need. I have a tilt steering column, steel dash frame, full quarter glass assemblies that roll down, rust free front fenders, rust free standard hood, upper and lower rear seats (will need to be reupholstered) but the springs are good. The interior rear quarters plastics but one side got a little crumpled, ask for pics. I have a fuel tank vent canister for a 73. Keep in mind we kept a lot of parts for our cars but feel free to ask if I have anything.

Interested in the tilt column assembly, let me know a price. Thank you.

I still have the upper and lower rear seats, ginger console in fairly rough shape, a pair of good V8 coil springs, a fully intact washer fluid container, 73 vent canister, ginger steel dash, roll down quarter window assemblies, door sill plates in serviceable condition and many other small pcs. Thanks.

Any front bumper brackets still available???

Back