Just no

Luke

I am not familiar with that engine what is it? Looks similar to a Y block Ford but the port spacing is equal and a Y block had stacked ports. I see it is a fuel injection from Holley but the engine I just do not know.

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

I was thinking similar to Y block as well. They had the distributor in the back.

73 Grande H Code. Headman long tube headers, T-5 Transmission, 3.70 Traclok, Lowered 1" all around, Aussie 2v heads w/ 2.19 intake, 1.71 exhaust, screw in studs, full roller cam 608/612 lift 280/281 duration LSA 112, Quick Fuel 750 CFM double pumper, AirGap intake.

- Jason

082-hot-rod-power-tour-2017-1970-1970s.jpg

correct as are the intake ports. Maybe a Y block with some other custom set of heads??

73 Grande H Code. Headman long tube headers, T-5 Transmission, 3.70 Traclok, Lowered 1" all around, Aussie 2v heads w/ 2.19 intake, 1.71 exhaust, screw in studs, full roller cam 608/612 lift 280/281 duration LSA 112, Quick Fuel 750 CFM double pumper, AirGap intake.

- Jason

082-hot-rod-power-tour-2017-1970-1970s.jpg

LS, more specifically, LSX. The valley cover plate, vent tubes, evenly spaced exhaust ports, the radiator hose connections, coil packs remoted to the rear of the engine, and ford valve covers converted to cover the top of the original coil pack covers all make me think Chevy LSX.  

Ron

Ron

The Rickster, a 1973 Mach 1, being restored as a tribute to my brother who passed away with COVID in July 2020.

Billy, a 1976 Ford Bronco, also needs a lot of work.

El Guapo, a 1986 F150, frame-off Resto-Mod.

Also, in the queue, a 1950 Ford F1 Panel truck and 1962 Falcon Ranchero

I am not familiar with that engine what is it? Looks similar to a Y block Ford but the port spacing is equal and a Y block had stacked ports. I see it is a fuel injection from Holley but the engine I just do not know.

LS engine

He has all the vices I admire and none of the virtues I despise

Clever. Almost thought it was a 351C w/distributorless ignition for s second.

Regular LS, not X or LT1/3.

LS is the new SBC 350 / Ford 5.0. The 5.3 and 6.0 are a dime a dozen now that this generation of trucks is hitting their end of life and going to the boneyard, and the early LS equipped performance vehicles are in second owner/out of warranty status. Lots of performance parts available, but at a cost. We make about twenty different flavors of LS oilpans.