• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Sport Light Grille Sockets

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're only looking for the lamp sockets plus wire pigtails for a 72? I have used ones and the last of the NAPA reproductions that can be used. Of the used ones, I'd say about 15% of them pass continuity tests, so I'd have to go through a bunch of them to find 2 good ones.

BTW, the 71, 72 and 73 versions are all different. *sigh*

You're only looking for the lamp sockets plus wire pigtails for a 72?  I have used ones and the last of the NAPA reproductions that can be used.  Of the used ones, I'd say about 15% of them pass continuity tests, so I'd have to go through a bunch of them to find 2 good ones.  

BTW, the 71, 72 and 73 versions are all different.  *sigh*
Correct, I need a pair of sockets (see pictures) and pig tails for a '72. As you noted, ours have wiring issues.

Shipping would be to 17512.

best image hosting free

hosting gif

You're only looking for the lamp sockets plus wire pigtails for a 72?  I have used ones and the last of the NAPA reproductions that can be used.  Of the used ones, I'd say about 15% of them pass continuity tests, so I'd have to go through a bunch of them to find 2 good ones.  

That would be great if you could find a set. Let me know ho much you would want. 

Thanks

That would be great if you could find a set. Let me know ho much you would want. 

Thanks
Let me take a look at what I have; I don't think I have that blue insert version, though.  I'll get back to you via PM or e-mail.

I only had one 2-wire sportslamp socket (the rest were 3 wires) and it was deader than a doornail. Sorry.

Back