Air Conditioner Compressor & Hoses

I have never tried to use this unit because it definitely needed charging when I bought the car 18 years ago. I'm willing to let go of the hoses and/or radiator separately.

Local would be great to avoid shipping costs, especially on the compressor.

Make an offer.

P9020006.jpg

P9020005.jpg

73 ragtop, 1999 Mustang Bright Atlantic Blue Paint, Phoenix Engine 302-335HP,  Edelbrock Carb & Performer manifold; c4 with 2000 stall and shiftkit; 3:55 auburn limited slip differential, Hedman shorties; Car Chemistry Exhaust

Classic Air; Tilt Steering Wheel; 1999 Chrysler Sebring bucket Seats ; power windows;

price ?  shipping to 44030

do you want everything ?  I'll get UPS ground shipping cost.

73 ragtop, 1999 Mustang Bright Atlantic Blue Paint, Phoenix Engine 302-335HP,  Edelbrock Carb & Performer manifold; c4 with 2000 stall and shiftkit; 3:55 auburn limited slip differential, Hedman shorties; Car Chemistry Exhaust

Classic Air; Tilt Steering Wheel; 1999 Chrysler Sebring bucket Seats ; power windows;

or all the hoses

i've already got someone else in line for the hoses only

• 3 weeks later...

I've still got the compressor, if your interested I can get a shipping cost. You pay for that, and it is yours, if it works you can send me whatever you think it was worth.

also still have the radiator/condenser/hose if anyone wants them