• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1972 Mustang convertible for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

habenarohank

Reaction score
My Car
1972 mustang convertible (ram air hood and air conditioning) For sale or trade...
must3.jpgI have a mustang convertible for sale or trade.

Here is the vin 2F03F199690

I believe if I used the decoder right its a factory ram air, air conditioning car with black interior and v-8....

Car runs and drives.

Top is torn but goes up and down fine (I drive it on sunny days only)

Interior could need some work and it needs new bumpers.

Engine looks like it never was touched.

Mileage is 98,455

Body is nice will need door hinges installed (I already have them)

I bought some mach 1 parts for it but never installed them.

I would like to see what its worth. Need to buy a chrysler 300, caliber or pacifica for the significant other.......

Good luck with the sale! Not sure what it may be worth. If you posted detailed pics of the undercarriage, engine compartment, interior, quarter panels, etc, you may get some guesstimates from some of the members here.

Good luck with the sale! Not sure what it may be worth. If you posted detailed pics of the undercarriage, engine compartment, interior, quarter panels, etc, you may get some guesstimates from some of the members here.
I was trying to be nice but I zoomed in too and the grille has a big crack and the bumper is a mess and the trim is missing and the chrome on the wheels is dead. Assuming the rest of the car is in the same rough shape your guess is probably a lot closer.

Do you still have this car? Can I see more pics?

CrazyHorse

I have a mustang convertible for sale or trade.

Here is the vin 2F03F199690

I believe if I used the decoder right its a factory ram air, air conditioning car with black interior and v-8....

Car runs and drives.

Top is torn but goes up and down fine (I drive it on sunny days only)

Interior could need some work and it needs new bumpers.

Engine looks like it never was touched.

Mileage is 98,455

Body is nice will need door hinges installed (I already have them)

I bought some mach 1 parts for it but never installed them.

I would like to see what its worth. Need to buy a chrysler 300, caliber or pacifica for the significant other.......

Back