• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1971 black deluxe door panel speaker grille

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1 429
1972 Mustang Convertible 302
Does anyone have a spare 1971 black deluxe door panel speaker grille they would part with?  Somewhere along the line mine was replaced with a 72-73 part and am looking for the correct one.

Thanks!

Does anyone have a spare 1971 black deluxe door panel speaker grille they would part with?  Somewhere along the line mine was replaced with a 72-73 part and am looking for the correct one.

Thanks!
Tought item!!   Most wouldn't give up.  Trade you for a PS cowl plastic grate.   Baker's sunday?????

Mark

Thanks!
Tought item!!   Most wouldn't give up.  Trade you for a PS cowl plastic grate.   Baker's sunday?????

Mark
I'll bring a spare with me and see if you like it.  I should be there around 3:00 or so

98a44a507fa5fb3f98f20e0c2655a83b.jpg

This is a 71 door speaker grille which only has one vertical post while the 72-73 have 2 posts. I'm assuming the change was because the 71 grille is prone to breaking.

Thanks for the trade Mark! [emoji4][emoji106]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back