• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hood

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try seeing what your local Mustang parts vendor will offer you for it?

Joe at Mustangs Plus in Kansas City buys a lot of my old big parts. (Window glass, C6 Transmission, Pedal boxes, etc.) Things that don't ship well. He tells me I can sell them for more on eBay as that is what he will do, I thank him for the information and leave with cash in hand and a smile on my face!!

kcmash

Guess I am different. I will sit down on cl and eBay and find what I need and plan a trip to pick the parts up. Last winter I went to eastern N.C. and got wire harness and flat spring hinges and a few other parts. Then to R.I. to get a flat hood and NASA hood. I think the two hoods were $200 for both because he could not sell due to shipping. Back to Ohio to get a removable hard top and back to Washington to get more parts and then back home. One night at motel was all and just drive. I enjoy it but the gas prices suck now. I did not know there were so many toll roads and I had a trailer. I think over $70.00 just in tolls on that trip.

Just a little heads up if you plan buy any of Omie's parts:

It was brought to our attention last week that some members can't be trusted..

Well, know that Omie is the exact opposite!

Omie is doing excellent preps for his sales/parts/shipment.

I wish more professional companies would offer the level of customer care he's giving!

Thumbs up to Omie ! :)

@David

[the gas prices suck now]

hehehe, you should look at european prices..

I also have a rust free standard hood for sale, ask for pics.  $500 obo.
Do you still have the standard hood for sale?

I have a 73 nasa hood i have been trying to sell for years now and only get low ball offers of 300 or so ....

I have a 73 nasa hood i have been trying to sell for years now and only get low ball offers of 300 or so ....
Since they have repo they do not sell very good. Unless someone is looking for date code correct and what you have is right. I have 4 NASA and one flat can't even pick one up now, lol.

Back