1971 Mustang Mach 1 Parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

endroman

Reaction score
Could anyone please tell me some websites for ordering 1971 Mustang Mach 1 parts? I am currently rebuilding motor and will be painting the body in near future and would like to know best places/prices to get from. Thanks for the suggestions!

Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been using mustangs unlimited due to the free shipping, but only buy during  sale events.

5/15/18 update. 

I'll never use mustangsunlimited again.  They're parts are wrong, and their customer service is the worst.  They sent me a used h pipe that doesn't fit, and they want me to pay to ship it back.  There are multiple complaints about them online, and the only way to get your issue resolved seems to be emailing the CEO.  You can find him on LinkedIn.  The sales person actually yawned twice while I was explaining the situation.  This is the second time I have bought parts from them that were wrong.  Never again. I should have known when cj pony had a different part number on their website.  See the pictures of the used, resent box, and pipe, see yelp review.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/mustangs-unlimited-lawrenceville

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 Ohio Mustang Supply. Don is my first go to person.

+100000 for Don at OMS!! Just finished restoring a 71 Mach 1 for a guy. Everything that was ordered from Don was spot on. Every order from cj pony parts was messed up. Piss poor customer service. Don even offered to help me out with an order that cj messed up and would not fix!

I have bought a fair amount of stuff since '89 from Mustangs Unlimited as they are only 45 minutes from me and I can pick it up in person. Their prices are meh, stock level meh, quality can be meh.

NPD was my go to place when I was doing my '71. Haven't bought anything from them since '07 or so, but they treated me well.

Bought some stuff from Don before he opened OMS, my car sports some rust free sheetmetal parts he cut from donor cars. I also bought my grille and some other bits from him as well.

You can't go wrong with OMS.

Don will be upfront and honest with you.

An Honorable man.

OMS will work with you (I just found a shipping declaration from 2002 when I used OMS...). I also have had good luck with NPD, and this is from someone outside the USA.

Don Witt.jpg

Back