Blue Thunder manifold availability

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 w/408C stroker
I have been trying to find a Blue Thunder manifold for my 351C-4V with no success. I bought one from MustangsUnlimited about three months ago and still no notice on when will it be available/shipped. This weekend I finally started seeing some go in Ebay at about $100 above what they go in MU. I am wondering if they are making another batch, but I don't know if I should buy from Ebay at the higher price or wait.

I bought mine last year and had to wait 6 months for a batch to be made up. I actually had to get on a waiting list to get one. I got it right from the guys who make them, DSC Motorsport. They are in Anza, California. The phone number is (951)763-9765 & their website is dscmotorsport.com. I dealt with a real nice guy named Dennis Carrico. Mine was 505.00 w/shipping and worth every penny! Hope this helps and good luck with getting one.

There was a member on here that had one for sale awhile back, but I can't remember who.

Not sure how to post a link to Facebook but this was posted up and relevant to what you are looking for.  If you click on the picture it should take you to the page.
Thanks. I talked to Tim and the three he had are spoken for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back