Boat Mockup

JohnnyJ

Park in front of my friend's boat to see what it would look like.  It's a 68 glastron gt-160

20170918_152341.jpg

20170918_154443.jpg

That would be to cool, your car and boat would turn heads for sure around here. Both look great.

• Like 1

351w - Ford racing GT40X 178 cc aluminum heads - Ford racing(crane) 1.7 roller rockers - Comp Cams 280H magnum cam .544" / .544" lift - ARP hardware - hedman longtubes - magnaflow exhaust with X pipe - Duraspark - MSD digital 6al box - MSD TFI coil - optima red top battery - tuff stuff 140 amp alternator - weiand stealth intake  - edelbrock 1406 600 carb  - march pullies and brackets - Be cool fan controller - derale electric fan - FMX trans - motive 4.11 gears - traction lok - lakewood traction bars.                                            

Lots of people pulled trailers with them especially ski boats. Going to build one for mine when I go to shows. Using the back end of a 72 vert for the trailer. Put all the stuff in the trunk of the trailer and leave the top on it so you can put it up and sit in the shade during the show.

I use to pull our trailer with the racing kart in it with the SVO. I bet 90% of the cars in Africa have a trailer hitch, all little cars so no place to carry anything. They pull these little trailers that look like coffins on wheels, lol.

Ford sold the hitches for them I forget the weight they would pull. Bolts up where the shipping brackets in the back were and two bolts in the bumper. I have 2 for 72 and need one for 73 with the bumper farther back.

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

There are couple pictures in this site showing Mustangs actually pulling boats. One of them was from Australia. I cant remember where thise pictures are, but i know i have seen them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

20160929_171923_edit2_small.jpg

1971 M-Code Mach 1 w/Ram Air, 408 stroker, 285/291 0.558" roller cam, Blue Thunder intake, TKO600, Hooker headers with electric cut-offs, FiTech EFI w/ RobBMC PowerSurge pump

Strange center section with Truetrac, 3.5 gear and 31 spline axles, 4-wheel disc brakes

Remeber the old days when regular cars had hitches and pulled trailers? Now everyone wants a pickup or SUV...

BTW, looking good!

• Like 1

'Mike'

73 Convertible - 351C/4V CC heads/4bolt/forged flat tops/comp 270/rhodes/mallory unilite/tri-power/hookers/glasspacks/c6/3.50 limited slip/Gear Vendors/Global West sub frames, strut rods and shelby style traction bars/ Rear sway bar/tilt steering (not original)

Pics of modifications included in: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1973-convertible--3335]My Garage[/button]

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, what a great looking car; very clean, great stance, perfect classic look.

• Like 1

Ham & Eggs: A day's work for a chicken, a life-altering experience for a pig.

'71 Grande, 351C Ram Air w/ Edelbrock carb and intake, 2 1/2" exhaust w/ DynaMax mufflers, NACA hood, front spoiler, 235/60-15 Radial T/As on 15x8 Vision Legend Five wheels, mostly new interior, several custom touches in and out...