Boat Mockup

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnnyJ

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Convertible. 1989 306 roller block with ported heads b303 cam, Hughes street rod converter. The car has 91k original miles. Has been painted once but is unrestored. I put the new engine in at 89k. It has about 280hp which is about double the original.
Park in front of my friend's boat to see what it would look like.  It's a 68 glastron gt-160

Lots of people pulled trailers with them especially ski boats. Going to build one for mine when I go to shows. Using the back end of a 72 vert for the trailer. Put all the stuff in the trunk of the trailer and leave the top on it so you can put it up and sit in the shade during the show.

I use to pull our trailer with the racing kart in it with the SVO. I bet 90% of the cars in Africa have a trailer hitch, all little cars so no place to carry anything. They pull these little trailers that look like coffins on wheels, lol.

Ford sold the hitches for them I forget the weight they would pull. Bolts up where the shipping brackets in the back were and two bolts in the bumper. I have 2 for 72 and need one for 73 with the bumper farther back.

There are couple pictures in this site showing Mustangs actually pulling boats. One of them was from Australia. I cant remember where thise pictures are, but i know i have seen them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back