• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Magnum 500 with tires

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
I have a Grabber Lime Boss 351. The added bonus is it has a Gear Vendor overdrive for added drive-ability.
I have a set of Magnum 500's that were on my car when I purchased it. The car also came with steel wheels and the sports wheel covers my car was ordered with. I have decided to go with the wheel covers full time and don't expect to use these wheels. The wheels are in good shape, the tires are 245/60 R15 and have a date code of 1407.

$400, pick up only. Chicago NW suburbs.

I have a set of Magnum 500's that were on my car when I purchased it. The car also came with steel wheels and the sports wheel covers my car was ordered with. I have decided to go with the wheel covers full time and don't expect to use these wheels. The wheels are in good shape, the tires are 245/60 R15 and have a date code of 1407.

$400, pick up only. Chicago NW suburbs.

Wish I was closer would probably take them for the Q vert build.

I once looked into shipping wheels and tires and it was a PITA and very costly. It is too bad we aren't closer.

Are the originals or repos?  

If they are real and not sold I would be interested in them
Mark

I am driving to get these - BUT can treat like I offer my neighbors with chain saw and lawnmower!!

Rather than everyone buy one (them) you can use when I have my car on Bis Plys!

Mark

SVO2SCJ met me today to pick up the wheels. He drove a long distance to get these, it was a good transaction. It is great they will end up on another Boss.

SVO2SCJ met me today to pick up the wheels. He drove a long distance to get these, it was a good transaction. It is great they will end up on another Boss.
So you know (as well as forum/admins -as I see performing what you say you will do is important/banned members etc)............

I got home at 11PM safe, John!   650miles in Chicago traffic - you would have be proud of me!

Turned on 20E through the park and all the way on 12 to Hammond and 169th Street past Gary IN to get on 94 !!   (and you said "no way to go but I 290/I294"  - those roads were a standstill)

Thank you too! Yes going on the Boss.  It's funny when you said "you know these are originals" and I said "I wouldn't be buying if they weren't."  I guess you didn't know I don't use repro items on my cars.

Mark

P.S.   When it is time for the RS, if they don't give you what you want let me know!   I'd make the trip again ! (Just not with the 1994 TransSport) LOL

Back