• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

72-73 OEM Interior Rear Quarter Panels-Black

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4mm

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang 351C 4V Fastback
I have a pair of OEM interior quarter panels in very good condition. Black original color and with good seat belt guides. I don’t think there are many for sale that are original and in very good condition. 

Part numbers DZ3B-6331486 and DZ3B-6331487. 

I’ll pack them well and absorb the cost of any packing materials. $200 plus actual shipping.

I have a pair of OEM interior quarter panels in very good condition. Black original color and with good seat belt guides. I don’t think there are many for sale that are original and in very good condition. 

Part numbers DZ3B-6331486 and DZ3B-6331487. 

I’ll pack them well and absorb the cost of any packing materials. $200 plus actual shipping.
I'm guessing by the part #s, they are for fb? Any pics available? How are the surfaces and screw holes? Pictures to cdesaulos at gmail dot com please.Thanks, Curtis

Sent from my hammer and chisel using Tapatalk

Yes, for a fastback, sending within a few minutes

Sold. Thanks everyone

Back