Night shot of LED lights in interior...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Pastel Blue

They are a very nice upgrade... Sorry for the pic quality, but the lights shine through nice.

LED Dash lights 71 Vert..jpg

It looks real nice. I have converted most of the interior and exterior lights to led's on our stang.The brake lights and front turn signals are much brighter now and to me it makes things a little safer. Great job ::thumb::

Another solution: grow younger, as we all know night vision degrades with age.

They are a very nice upgrade... Sorry for the pic quality, but the lights shine through nice.
Looks good! Are these the HiPo Elite series led bulbs?  Looking forward to more photo's of your car!  :)
Yes, ordered them from the mfr. in MI, USA. I've only done the interior so far, on the fence for the exterior bulbs at the moment.

The car went in today for the new convertible top installation, looking forward to that aspect being completed. I have not worked on the car over the summer, but will ramp up and finish the car by the Spring...

Looks good! Are these the HiPo Elite series led bulbs?  Looking forward to more photo's of your car!  :)
Yes, ordered them from the mfr. in MI, USA. I've only done the interior so far, on the fence for the exterior bulbs at the moment.

The car went in today for the new convertible top installation, looking forward to that aspect being completed. I have not worked on the car over the summer, but will ramp up and finish the car by the Spring...
Thanks for the info. I have bought one of these sets as well for my restoration project. Nice to see a 'real life' photo of the led operation in a 71-73!  So the car is almost finished then! Please post some photo's of the convertible top as well. I am very interested in the detailed original restoration of your very rare car!

Nah, I'll just send this faulty electrical aspect down to you and you can make it magically brighter... yes?

:whistling:

Nah, I'll just send this faulty electrical aspect down to you and you can make it magically brighter... yes?
I don't know what the VAT would be on a Radial keratotomy would be...you might not be able to afford it! :whistling:

:whistling:

I don't know what the VAT would be on a Radial keratotomy would be...you might not be able to afford it! :whistling:

With the $$$ I've spent on my restoration + adding  another new '73 vert this week to the stable... the cash is there. Just have to break a new piggy bank open...  let's do this! :cool:

Back