must give up another hobby

not2old

MAN, haven't had time to visit my 7173 home due to work, and comeback to hundreds of unread posts, and lots of new members. Going to have to give up something to stay up-to-date. Like Eric doin O.T. But mine goes to the taxman, not to my pony.

Alan L

1_30_09_13_10_12_32.png

Alan L

ahhh... you cant leave us for that long my friend!... we may have to kill desertors :P jeje Great to have you back Alan!!

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1972-mustang-sportsroof]Visit My Garage[/button]

Damián :cool:

[align=center]120x45bk1ani.gif

Vote For 7173Mustangs.Com Every Day![/align]

I agree that you pay more tax with over time . But technically all you are doing is paying more tax because your yearly salary has increased. If you make 35G,s a year you pay taxes on 35G's but if you make 55 you pay on 55 so in the end it's all the same. I wish I was paying taxes on 150g's a year hahaha

Eric

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=45]Visit My Garage[/button]

a58hgh.jpg

DRIVE IT DON'T STORE IT!

You can fall behind here really quick, the only acceptable excuse is that you were working on the Mustang!

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

Haha, no excuses! It's 6am and I'm sitting in a hotel in Macungie/Allentown, PA checkin' the forums! :D

Then it's off to the biggest antique truck show this side of the Mississippi! No Mustangs here today, but old trucks are cool too!

spacer.png

Haha, no excuses! It's 6am and I'm sitting in a hotel in Macungie/Allentown, PA checkin' the forums! :D

Then it's off to the biggest antique truck show this side of the Mississippi! No Mustangs here today, but old trucks are cool too!

You must be looking at Mac's!

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

Same goes for me worked 6 days this week 14 hours a day and starting a night shift tonight, So technically worked 7 days this week!

Sorry I have not been posting much, the construction business here has been good the last few months. maybe this winter will slow down a little then I can post more.

I am just here to eat my lunch and screw stuff up!!!!!lollerz