must give up another hobby

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 MACH 1
2019 F150
MAN, haven't had time to visit my 7173 home due to work, and comeback to hundreds of unread posts, and lots of new members. Going to have to give up something to stay up-to-date. Like Eric doin O.T. But mine goes to the taxman, not to my pony.

Alan L

I agree that you pay more tax with over time . But technically all you are doing is paying more tax because your yearly salary has increased. If you make 35G,s a year you pay taxes on 35G's but if you make 55 you pay on 55 so in the end it's all the same. I wish I was paying taxes on 150g's a year hahaha

Haha, no excuses! It's 6am and I'm sitting in a hotel in Macungie/Allentown, PA checkin' the forums! :D

Then it's off to the biggest antique truck show this side of the Mississippi! No Mustangs here today, but old trucks are cool too!

Haha, no excuses! It's 6am and I'm sitting in a hotel in Macungie/Allentown, PA checkin' the forums! :D

Then it's off to the biggest antique truck show this side of the Mississippi! No Mustangs here today, but old trucks are cool too!
You must be looking at Mac's!

Same goes for me worked 6 days this week 14 hours a day and starting a night shift tonight, So technically worked 7 days this week!

Sorry I have not been posting much, the construction business here has been good the last few months. maybe this winter will slow down a little then I can post more.

Back