Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Where do windlace go on a 73 fastback, I see it on the quarter panel is that the only place? Picture would help, couldn’t find any on google


with staples on the L+R quarter panel only  (see pic)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You can make your own for about nothing. I went to local fabric shop that also sell auto upholstery materials. Found a white vinyl material, got a piece of the cord that I could wrap it around and sprayed contact cement on the two and wrapped the cord and glued to my convertible panels. Looks good an most people do not know it should be the hard like original.

The guy at the material actually gave me the vinyl only needed a few inches. The cord was cheap also.






When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not much windlace used on 71-73 as others have indicated quarter trim only. Early models used it more.


72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse driven restoration)

67 S-Code Factory GT with 4-Spd

68 Mercury Cyclone (Pro-Street project)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...