cruisin the beach 2017 MB SC

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice car! Love picture at the Jaws store.I am in Myrtle Beach today. Yesterday was a sunny warm day there.

I was in Myrtle Beach this past weekend for a golf trip, and spotted your car. We had arrived early needing to kill some time, and came across the car show at Broadway on the Beach.

Yep that's my junker. Was I under the tent behind the car?

I was in Myrtle Beach this past weekend for a golf trip, and spotted your car. We had arrived early needing to kill some time, and came across the car show at Broadway on the Beach.

Tnfastbk, what a sharp looking car and defiantly some great background shots. Took me back to when I lived in SC and spent a lot of time in Myrtle Beach crusin', partying and occasionally finding trouble. If you ever get a chance you should try to make it there for Mustang Week!!

I looked around said:
Yep that's my junker. Was I under the tent behind the car?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back