71-72 citing

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach 1 Mustang (project)
93 Dodge Shadow (daily)
86 Buick Regal (2nd project)
Hey guys my sister saw this 71-72 mustang when she was in Colorado. Is this anybody's here on the forum?

5460_1133509851856_1050591671_30383299_7008264_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
nice machine!! ya..there are a few mustang 1971-73's runing around here..but i never seen them on any mustang forums yet...dont think many know... i found this one by accident while tring to look up codes..lol

There are only a couple of 7171 Mustangs in my neck of the woods I only saw three or four at the rocky Mountain Roundup over fathersday weekend. I have never seen this particular one it almost looks as if the picture was taken near Chatfield lake. Im not sure but I have never seen it

Ok guys I got a little more info about this car. It belonged to a guy that went to my sister's church when she lived in West Cliff.

There are only a couple of 7171 Mustangs in my neck of the woods I only saw three or four at the rocky Mountain Roundup over fathersday weekend. I have never seen this particular one it almost looks as if the picture was taken near Chatfield lake. Im not sure but I have never seen it
Well the 7171's are a rare bird indeed:p Just playin, We need a official business card to stick on windshields when we are out (HINT HINT Rocketfoot)

Well the 7171's are a rare bird indeed:p Just playin, We need a official business card to stick on windshields when we are out (HINT HINT Rocketfoot)
This looks like it would make a good business card thats in the Gallery. I guess it could be printed out in business card style, but I'm not sure how to do it though.

http://www.7173mustangs.com/ezgallery.php?action=view&id=388

That would be a cool one, I used to have a program for cards gonna have to look I guess.

This looks like it would make a good business card thats in the Gallery. I guess it could be printed out in business card style, but I'm not sure how to do it though.

http://www.7173mustangs.com/ezgallery.php?action=view&id=388

That would be a cool one, I used to have a program for cards gonna have to look I guess.
If you figure it out maybe you can post a template for MS Office with a page full of cards that could be printed out. ::help::

I made a quick business card but don't know how to post it. Its a windows publisher file.

Last edited by a moderator:
I made a quick business card but don't know how to post it. Its a windows publisher file.
Use the "Post Reply" button and not the "Quick Reply" box; at the bottom of the "reply" page try the "New Attachment" block and browse your computer to find your document. Should work!

Back