20% discount for members til 11/31/17 LEDS

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SVO2SCJ

Zip Tie Mechanic - can I help you?
7173 Mustang Supporter Member
Reaction score
My Car
1971 R code
As promised - obtained a discount code members can use (and use to promote this site too, if friends aren't here)!

Applied at 'Checkout" online at hipopart.com You can use discount code: HOLIDAY17 to receive 20% off all items (except Delphi Products - basically GM connectors)        Discount is on product total ........NOT SHIPPING.

This offer includes items in the lighting area, including kits/bulbs/flashers and plugs & sockets.

Many have bought https://www.hipoparts.com/1965-73-ford-m...rsion-kit/ in the past and are return customers to which he is extending this offer.   (Really doesn't advertise as WCC and NPD sell his kits on a retail basis)

Mark

P.S.  For those that "just buy bulbs" many of the non polarized, and ECONOMY bulbs are on sale also.

Last edited by a moderator:
As promised - obtained a discount code members can use (and use to promote this site too, if friends aren't here)!

Bill @ hipoparts has offered this forum a 20% discount on purchases of LED products that total at least $50.00 for a limited time!   Simply use the code 20507173 on web checkout until 11/31/17.        Discount is on product total ........NOT SHIPPING.

This offer includes items in the lighting area, including kits/bulbs/flashers and plugs & sockets.

Many have bought https://www.hipoparts.com/1965-73-ford-m...rsion-kit/ in the past and are return customers to which he is extending this offer.   (Really doesn't advertise as WCC and NPD sell his kits on a retail basis)

Mark

P.S.  For those that "just buy bulbs" many of the non polarized, and ECONOMY bulbs are on sale also.
Thanks Mark, been considering converting to LED and can't resist a discount so placed my order today!

Bill @ hipoparts has offered this forum a 20% discount on purchases of LED products that total at least $50.00 for a limited time!   Simply use the code 20507173 on web checkout until 11/31/17.        Discount is on product total ........NOT SHIPPING.

Mark

Thanks Mark, been considering converting to LED and can't resist a discount so placed my order today!
I have always been impressed with the level you guys go on your cars !!  We know you have to ship distances, wait and pay more.  (But don't complain about all that)  Mark

Thanks for your efforts Mark. And thank Bill too.

Happy to take full advantage for some more LED upgrades I'm planning for next season.

For those thinking of LED dash bulbs, my personal suggestion would be to go with the ELITE Series II  kit in your choice of color. That is what I put in mine and am very happy with them and yes, they are dimmable............. with a new HL switch if necessary.

Geoff

I now have gauges I can see at night. More reason to drive. PO had a mix of incandescent and leds in there will one or two not working. All led now.
ac140a84d914598870ce843ba55f35a5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

UPDATE with NEW CODE for holidays !!

Applied at 'Checkout" online at hipopart.com You can use discount code: HOLIDAY17 to receive 20% off all items (except Delphi Products - basically GM connectors)

So SO thankful to loyal customers! Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and hope to see many at the Boss Nationals in 2018

UPDATE with NEW CODE for holidays !!

Applied at 'Checkout" online at hipopart.com You can use discount code: HOLIDAY17 to receive 20% off all items (except Delphi Products - basically GM connectors)

So SO thankful to loyal customers!   Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and hope to see many at the Boss Nationals in 2018
 Thanks. Just about to place an order.

I now have gauges I can see at night.  More reason to drive.  PO had a mix of incandescent and leds in there will one or two not working.  All led now.

I see there are three options: economy, extreme and elite.  Which option did you go with?

I now have gauges I can see at night.  More reason to drive.  PO had a mix of incandescent and leds in there will one or two not working.  All led now.

I see there are three options: economy, extreme and elite.  Which option did you go with?
looks like I went with the Elite series kit which was about $69.  I wanted the dimmable function that the other kit(s) did not have.  I went with the factory color.

Fritz-a-Frat !!

Looks like I missed out on the 20% savings.

I was reading some older threads about LED replacements which suggested pulling the blue filters due to their dullness and using green colored LEDs.

The LEDs at the time of the thread (2014) were not bright enough to illuminate thru the oxidized filters.  I still have my filters and would like to use them but don't know if the  new LEDs will do the job.

Any and all information on this is appreciated.

Bru

In the photo above I did not pull out anything and went with the factory color on the led bulbs. I would suspect the light would be even brighter if the filters were pulled but this was good enough for me.

dangit I bought their top end set 3 weeks ago.................didn't know about the discount.

In the photo above I did not pull out anything and went with the factory color on the led bulbs.  I would suspect the light would be even brighter if the filters were pulled but this was good enough for me.

Thank you for the feed back Twins,

Your instrument panel illumination looks to be plenty bright.

I just ordered my LED set.

Bru

Back