73 Vert "special"

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L.

O.

L.

For the price, they should at least hire an eBay manager that has a better grasp of spelling, grammar and proof reading than your average first grader.

If they are going to even try and ask that kind of price, they should at least replace that convertible top. That top is awful.

I agree with previous comments also about the poor english and grammar

Hey now be nice. Use car salesmen are not perfect, lol.

It has been on there for a while looking for that sucker to walk in. Sure not restored and I did send a message asking for pic of door tag but they never responded. You could get that side stripe in 73 but you would have a six digit DSO code for the Special Order non factory option.

Was probably a white car originally, lol Resale Red.

Hey my grammar sucks for sure I hated english class but loved science.

David, in 73 the Décor Group option was available on the coupes and verts that would have equipped the car with a Mach 1 style grill and the lower body accent paint with moldings. The 71-72 Hockey Stick stripe was available only when the Décor Group option was ordered. Both options deleted wheel opening, rocker panel, and the thin lower accent moldings.

Like you said, I sure would like to see the door label or a Marti report on this one. For almost $40,000.00 it would be nice to know actually how it left the factory and what kind of sheet metal is underneath all that "Resale Red" paint.     :D

You all know the drill.... There's an ass for every seat..

Hey now be nice. Use car salesmen are not perfect, lol.
I have a special place for car salesmen, my wife worked for the local ford dealership for 22 years, putting up with the sales peoples drama.

They are a special kind of special.

Sent from my hammer and chisel using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Back