just saying hi

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emeraldcoupe

Reaction score
My Car
1986 mustang
what's up guys. i'm trying to work a trade right now for a 73 coupe, should find out tomorrow if it's a deal. i've had 4 71-73's so far, an m code 71 mach1, h code 73 mach1,73 grande, and a plain jane 72 coupe. the last one i had was about 12 years ago and i still have parts for one of the mach1's i had about 15 years ago, lol. anyway looking forward to getting another. glad someone made a site for these cars. i've loved the 71-73's since i bought my first one back in 87 when most thought they were the "ugly" mustangs. i personally think they have the best body style out of all the years.

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard! Good luck with the trade!!

WELCOME aboard, Emerald!

As a couple of the other guys have said, I hope the trade goes well.

I take it the coupe is Emerald colored?

BT

thanks guys. well the good news is the guy agreed to the trade. bad news is he needs to get it done before wed of next week. my next day off is next friday :mad: .

i've used emeraldcoupe for years, i had an emerald green 92 coupe. it's easier to remember that one :) . the coupe i'm looking at was yellow but now sits in red primer. it's a project car but solid.

if the deal falls through i'll do some more work to the truck and sell it and save more money. i WILL be in another 71-73 coupe/fastback one of these days!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back