Nicely Optioned 72 Grande for Sale on CL

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gack - opera windows.....

Nice car though. Opera windows should be a fairly easy thing to fix with a new top, a little welding and headliner. That interior is mint....

Dealer optioned opera window, definitely leave it in. This is what makes the car truly unique.

Every corner auto shop would install sunroofs, porthole windows in various shapes and opera windows in the 70's. No guarantee of a dealer thing. Seriously doubt Ford offered anything like that.

Not sure if its my monitor, but is the interior a combination of green and ginger? Steering wheel looks green, seat inserts look green in one shot....

Maybe the fluorescent lighting

Not sure if its my monitor, but is the interior a combination of green and ginger?   Steering wheel looks green, seat inserts look green in one shot....

Maybe the fluorescent lighting
It's the lighting, plus the varying shades of ginger

I've seen only one in real having this "wannabe T-bird" option.

I thought it was self made mod back then and found it weird (still do) :)

As buyer I would have ordered electric windows instead.

A few updates from the seller. I contacted him. He sent some additional pics and the door tag.

Nothing overly special. Basically an exact clone of what my car was new only a 72 instead of 73.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back