just got the stat report

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, I have a 73 vert that only had 5 options and it was a one of one because it had a radio delete. A one of one because it didn't have something.

If you do the calculation and toss in all the options, exterior colors, interior colors, interior styles it is possible that every Mustang could have been a one of one. They were not due to people or dealers putting the same things on them.

I always wanted to get a report on my car but it being low optioned as well and all of the changes I made to it, it's a lot of money to spend just to satisfy some curiosity.

The only options I'm aware of it having is:

- 351c 2v

- Automatic transmission

- Air Conditioning

- power steering/brakes

- 3/4 vinyl top

I always wanted to get a report on my car but it being low optioned as well and all of the changes I made to it, it's a lot of money to spend just to satisfy some curiosity.  

- 351c 2v

- Automatic transmission

- Air Conditioning

- power steering/brakes

- 3/4 vinyl top
the car has been in my family for 35 + years i have owned it for about 30  . i got it from my dad . so the car means a lot to me .it is not a lot of money to spend on something that you love and want to know more about .and now i know it was worth it to me i posted it to share .it is a fun fact about the car that most classic car owners can never find out about their car . and i am happy i did

- 351c 2v

- Automatic transmission

- Air Conditioning

- power steering/brakes

- 3/4 vinyl top
The standard Marti is only $18.00 isn't it?

- 351c 2v

- Automatic transmission

- Air Conditioning

- power steering/brakes

- 3/4 vinyl top
The standard Marti is only $18.00 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back