Cruisin Main Street Butler

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 Mustang
Hey guys. My son and I got to go to a pretty cool cruise that just started up a couple weeks ago. They are cruising Main Street in our home town now on Friday nights. We went this past Friday and had a really great turn out. Cars trucks imports bikes.... everything. Good time. I don’t do Facebook but here’s a link to the page with lots of pics and videos. https://m.facebook.com/cruisinmain/?refid=13&ref=page_internal I will post a couple shots of my car too. No classes or judging. Just show up and bullshit about anything hot rod related. 

Last edited by a moderator:
That's cool, where is the Cruise located? I see you are in PA too, but that covers a lot of main streets. Thanks for posting this. I like to see Cruise inns, it's what the hobby is all about.  

:coolphotos:
Butler PA. Its about 40 miles north of Pittsburgh.

They are going to try to squeeze in one more cruise tonight if the weather cooperates. I’m going to try to make it. They just posted a few more pics on the website. My wife sent me these ones. 

Back