Marti Report Statistic's

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

72mac1

Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach 1 Fastback
351c 2v
FMX
FDB/PS/PW
Received my Marti Personal Statistical report on Friday and was pleased

to find she's a 1 of, not sure on how rare it makes the car as I'm sure if

you play with the numbers abit you could make just about any car a 1 of 1

one way or another, but perhaps it is a genuine 1 of, either way I'm happy

with the numbers, pretty sure it would be a genuine 1 of 1 in Oz though

IMAG0063.jpg

Cheers

Mark

One of one is one of one! Truly, in the grand scheme of things it might not mean a whole lot to anyone other than another Mustang enthusiast or perspective buyer but to those of us here it means you have a car like no other ever made! Enjoy it, there's probably not that many people who can claim that! ;)

Mac

Last edited by a moderator:
bright red and one of a kind..just like my bright red 73... and yes!! not many can claim that...its even hard to find anyone selling there mustang after they figured out its one of one... some options are more desired than otheres...any mustang in our years with power windows are right away rare.....your car is the only one like it....paper says it all...woot!!

That 2:75 traction lock rear axle is a GREAT asset for someone who is interested in "highway" performance!

GREAT option!!

BT

I had that ratio when I drove my 72 Mach1 on the banks at Charlotte. I think we hit 120mph easily as we pretty much buried the speedo. I now have a 3.50 trac loc and the top end really suffers now but it does get up there a lot faster.

That 2:75 traction lock rear axle is a GREAT asset for someone who is interested in "highway" performance!

GREAT option!!

BT

Must say I'm happy either way with the results as these cars are rare regardless

of options in Oz but to have one that's rare in it's home town is very pleasing,

one thing that I haven't been able to find out about the electric windows is -

with this option is it all 4 windows or just the front that are electric also I have

what looks to be a factory rear window defrost but it's not mentioned on my

Marti report, could this of been a dealer fitted option or was it standard

Cheers

Mark

I thought all four windows were motorized...

One other thing about the one of a kind car is that with so many of them in junk yards and so many of them just plain neglected and forgotten in some field somewhere, rare cars are just that much more rare. Again, this is a good thing.

Must say I'm happy either way with the results as these cars are rare regardless

of options in Oz but to have one that's rare in it's home town is very pleasing,

one thing that I haven't been able to find out about the electric windows is -

with this option is it all 4 windows or just the front that are electric also I have

what looks to be a factory rear window defrost but it's not mentioned on my

Marti report, could this of been a dealer fitted option or was it standard

Cheers

Mark

Hi Mark,

my '71 Mach 1 came with power windows in the front and rear.

Regards, Manfred

I received my deluxe Marti report last week.Mine turned out to be one of four made like it,and mine was the only one sold in the US. Woo Hoo!! I think I am going to send it to auction so I can buy me that Boss 351 I have always wanted ! lol.

I will post the info as soon as I can get a picture of all the info.Looks like my rear spoiler was a dealer install,not listed on the invoice.

1973_Ford-1.JPG

Not to burst your guy's bubbles, but Marti can make anything a "one of one" if you drill down far enough. Just by transposing the position of one option over or under another will effect your "of-ness"

No matter what, it's a nice option load out, enjoy it!

Not to burst your guy's bubbles, but Marti can make anything a "one of one" if you drill down far enough. Just by transposing the position of one option over or under another will effect your "of-ness"

That's totally true, i thought the same... Marti in this specific análisis can go all the way to get 1of1 in almost every car...

That doesnt mean your car is totally great... Mine is 1 of 1 in engine/trans spec and even if it is rare its raritie is because is an I6 manual in a fastback body... It is 1 of 1 in the typical report sheet but yet is less fun to drive than every other mustang! Je!

Each one of mine is a one of nine! Lol
:p that´s the right point!! if it has you as an owner, it IS one of 1... 2 3 4... or the scary 9 number :p

About that... Don... didn´t you start in here with NO 71-73 mustangs just 5 month ago??

If you did, you´re my hero! if you didn´t... i´m more dumb than i think :p

My one of one is a heavy duty battery! Oh My. The interesting number is one of a hundred with these engine/transmission codes. Damian is a one of one, that is very cool. No one looks at your battery in a car show.

mike

Each one of mine is a one of nine! Lol
:p that´s the right point!! if it has you as an owner, it IS one of 1... 2 3 4... or the scary 9 number :p

About that... Don... didn´t you start in here with NO 71-73 mustangs just 5 month ago??

If you did, you´re my hero! if you didn´t... i´m more dumb than i think :p
I did...I tell you they're multiplying in my back yard!

Hi all just wondering

I got a Marti report on mine

and it states

Red paint

Convertible

Six cylinder

Standard rear end

Three speed manual

all very well but mines a T-Bar auto

with drum brakes allround

does the transmission difference

mean its been changed or is there a mistake in the report?

any ideas

thanks John

Never let a dog hold a sandwich for you

Hi all just wondering

I got a Marti report on mine

and it states

Red paint

Convertible

Six cylinder

Standard rear end

Three speed manual

all very well but mines a T-Bar auto

with drum brakes allround

does the transmission difference

mean its been changed or is there a mistake in the report?

any ideas

thanks John

Never let a dog hold a sandwich for you
Have you decoded your VIN # yet, if the VIN #'s are genuine

that will confirm what she rolled out of the factory as, Oh and

welcome to the forums from another Ozzy in Sydney

Cheers

Mark

I have to agree. Mine is 1 of 1 because of the battery. It is 1 of 2 because the car has a tach. Does that mean they only made 2 Mustangs in 1971 with a tach? I don't think so, but it looks impressive. What is more interesting is the 1 of 100 M-code Grande's with a toploader. I see Marti Reports that list other models with this combo as 1 of 10,000. I highly recommend getting a Marti Report. While at Marti also check out if there is a Lois Eminger invoice available for your car. That is truly "one of a kind" document.

mike

I think the 1 of... is more of a marketing gimmic. The numbers can be calculated in such a way as to get every car down to a 1 of x depending on the options. I think the Eminger invoice is the best product that he sells and the standard report gives all the data about the car. I get the standard report whenever I buy a car.

Back