• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB lower trunk corners for fastback

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewSTL

Reaction score
My Car
1971 mustang fastback 351w c4 tranny being worked into a resto-mod.
I know it is a longshot.  They don't make repops of the fastback lower trunk corners and as many times as I have tried to beat and distort metal into shape, I am learning that I'm just not that great at it.  If anyone has a donor car and wants to make a few bucks back on their investment, I would certainly love to work something out.  If anyone can help out please reply here first so I will be notified.  Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it is a longshot.  They don't make repops of the fastback lower trunk corners and as many times as I have tried to beat and distort metal into shape, I am learning that I'm just not that great at it.  If anyone has a donor car and wants to make a few bucks back on their investment, I would certainly love to work something out.  If anyone can help out please reply here first so I will be notified.  Thanks!
I have the ones on this car

026.JPG

do they come with free firewood? :)
Hey gotta keep the firewood dry where ever I can and garage space is at a premium

You know how much wood a mustang with no interior will hold LOL

Hey gotta keep the firewood dry where ever I can and garage space is at a premium

I know! I know! A rick and pinion's worth!

2 ricks, three if you use the trunk 5 if you pull the engine and use the engine compartment too
Engine compartment... na- greasy firewood sucks

Truck well can fit a lot more in a coupe vs fastback

Maybe I should pick up a couple of Cougars

Can't wait for Randy and Jeff's comments on that line

Don:

This is a family-oriented forum...shame on you for even thinking of picking up some Cougars. Leave that to me.

I'd say you are doing pretty good in life if you have a 71 fastback used exclusively for firewood storage. I'm most certainly interested in that pair.  Anything that isn't completely pitted through is going in the right direction for me.  I sent a PM a little earlier.

I'd say you are doing pretty good in life if you have a 71 fastback used exclusively for firewood storage. I'm most certainly interested in that pair.  Anything that isn't completely pitted through is going in the right direction for me.  I sent a PM a little earlier.
It is a rotted / stripped out parts car shock towers, cowl, and front frame rails are bad

I may be able to help you out if the others don't work out. Where you located?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Back