WTB lower trunk corners for fastback

BrewSTL

I know it is a longshot.  They don't make repops of the fastback lower trunk corners and as many times as I have tried to beat and distort metal into shape, I am learning that I'm just not that great at it.  If anyone has a donor car and wants to make a few bucks back on their investment, I would certainly love to work something out.  If anyone can help out please reply here first so I will be notified.  Thanks!

I know it is a longshot.  They don't make repops of the fastback lower trunk corners and as many times as I have tried to beat and distort metal into shape, I am learning that I'm just not that great at it.  If anyone has a donor car and wants to make a few bucks back on their investment, I would certainly love to work something out.  If anyone can help out please reply here first so I will be notified.  Thanks!

I have the ones on this car

026.jpg

029.jpg

026.thumb.JPG.3b9a1ef161451a610b9cc9a4d9e8240e.JPG

do they come with free firewood? :)

73 Grande H Code. Headman long tube headers, T-5 Transmission, 3.70 Traclok, Lowered 1" all around, Aussie 2v heads w/ 2.19 intake, 1.71 exhaust, screw in studs, full roller cam 608/612 lift 280/281 duration LSA 112, Quick Fuel 750 CFM double pumper, AirGap intake.

- Jason

082-hot-rod-power-tour-2017-1970-1970s.jpg

Hey gotta keep the firewood dry where ever I can and garage space is at a premium

You know how much wood a mustang with no interior will hold LOL

Hey gotta keep the firewood dry where ever I can and garage space is at a premium

I know! I know! A rick and pinion's worth!

Let me check your shorts!

http://midlifeharness.com

cactus.jpg.92e5d9d8700abc0ed60c8ccb3426248e.jpg

2 ricks, three if you use the trunk 5 if you pull the engine and use the engine compartment too

http://www.7173mustangs.com/gallery/1_01_07_15_8_53_18.png

"I love my Hookers!" and "Get some Strange" probably have a different connotation to non automotive enthusiasts!

2 ricks, three if you use the trunk 5 if you pull the engine and use the engine compartment too

Engine compartment... na- greasy firewood sucks

Truck well can fit a lot more in a coupe vs fastback

Maybe I should pick up a couple of Cougars

Can't wait for Randy and Jeff's comments on that line

:D If I said what I was thinking everyone would know that I'm an asshole

http://www.7173mustangs.com/gallery/1_01_07_15_8_53_18.png

"I love my Hookers!" and "Get some Strange" probably have a different connotation to non automotive enthusiasts!

I'd say you are doing pretty good in life if you have a 71 fastback used exclusively for firewood storage. I'm most certainly interested in that pair.  Anything that isn't completely pitted through is going in the right direction for me.  I sent a PM a little earlier.

I'd say you are doing pretty good in life if you have a 71 fastback used exclusively for firewood storage. I'm most certainly interested in that pair.  Anything that isn't completely pitted through is going in the right direction for me.  I sent a PM a little earlier.

It is a rotted / stripped out parts car shock towers, cowl, and front frame rails are bad

• 3 weeks later...

I may be able to help you out if the others don't work out. Where you located?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk