Carlisle 2018

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Convertible (Mach I Tribute)
While I'm 3.5 - 4 hours away seriously thinking about going in June 2018.

Plus I'm a member of the Red Mustang Registry Club and they're looking to get

300 Red Mustangs to show up.  

https://www.allredmustangs.com/carlisle-2018

Would be great to see other 7173Mustangs members there, especially Red Mustangs.

Would also be great to get some Central/South Jersey Mustangs to head out there together for a Mustang caravan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be there....but I'll be the guy looking to buy a nice Mach 1or other great Ford. I'll roll in driving the wife's Toyota, and believe me when I say "it's not a show worthy car" Hope to see a lot of cars there, and hope for good weather. Just a heads up, if you need lodging you should try to get a room ASAP. They fill up quick.

I'll be there....but I'll be the guy looking to buy a nice Mach 1or other great Ford. I'll roll in driving the wife's Toyota, and believe me when I say "it's not a show worthy car" Hope to see a lot of cars there, and hope for good weather. Just a heads up, if you need lodging you should try to get a room ASAP. They fill up quick.
Booked the rooms yesterday.

Had register a few months ago for RMRC. Hope the weather improves.

30 Days to Carlisle.

Decided to rent a trailer and tow Christine for the trip.

I'll also be bringing 71-73 flyers to hand out to see if we can expand on member.

So, of the close to 200 red mustangs attending from the Red Mustang Registry club, I'll be the only 71-73 there.
No your not. Their will be one more red 72 mach

Yes the RMR, will be there some time after noon time. Have a mid morning appointment first. Look for the red 72 mach that needs some cleaning

Back from Carlisle.  The weather was actually better than we thought as rain didn't start until last night....otherwise hot and muggy. Did  Fri and Sat night at Quaker State and Lube in Mechanicsburg with the group. Not expecting to win anything with so many great looking Mustangs of all years, but Christine received a Top 50 award from out of 198 Mustangs that came from the Red Mustang Registry. We also won 1st place for the club for most club members at 198 and beating out Focus Rising by 1 car.  

Here's a pic of her from Quaker State and Lube Sat night.

Back