Carlisle 2018

mpbsr

While I'm 3.5 - 4 hours away seriously thinking about going in June 2018.

Plus I'm a member of the Red Mustang Registry Club and they're looking to get

300 Red Mustangs to show up.  

https://www.allredmustangs.com/carlisle-2018

Would be great to see other 7173Mustangs members there, especially Red Mustangs.

Would also be great to get some Central/South Jersey Mustangs to head out there together for a Mustang caravan.

I'll be there....but I'll be the guy looking to buy a nice Mach 1or other great Ford. I'll roll in driving the wife's Toyota, and believe me when I say "it's not a show worthy car" Hope to see a lot of cars there, and hope for good weather. Just a heads up, if you need lodging you should try to get a room ASAP. They fill up quick.

I'll be there....but I'll be the guy looking to buy a nice Mach 1or other great Ford. I'll roll in driving the wife's Toyota, and believe me when I say "it's not a show worthy car" Hope to see a lot of cars there, and hope for good weather. Just a heads up, if you need lodging you should try to get a room ASAP. They fill up quick.

Booked the rooms yesterday.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, of the close to 200 red mustangs attending from the Red Mustang Registry club, I'll be the only 71-73 there.

No your not. Their will be one more red 72 mach

I'd like to go but I don't like registering ahead since I'll only go if the weather is good. I'll have to wait till a few days ahead of time.

Don't be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark...Professionals built the Titanic! ::thumb::

So, of the close to 200 red mustangs attending from the Red Mustang Registry club, I'll be the only 71-73 there.

No your not. Their will be one more red 72 mach

Yeah, but are you in the RMR Club?

I was told I'm alone... ::shrug::

• 3 weeks later...

Yes the RMR, will be there some time after noon time. Have a mid morning appointment first. Look for the red 72 mach that needs some cleaning

I love Carlisle........I grew up in York and my Dad would take me as a kid.

The weather is a crap shoot...... just be prepared.

Sun block or hip boots....hhmmmmm

Back from Carlisle.  The weather was actually better than we thought as rain didn't start until last night....otherwise hot and muggy. Did  Fri and Sat night at Quaker State and Lube in Mechanicsburg with the group. Not expecting to win anything with so many great looking Mustangs of all years, but Christine received a Top 50 award from out of 198 Mustangs that came from the Red Mustang Registry. We also won 1st place for the club for most club members at 198 and beating out Focus Rising by 1 car.  

Here's a pic of her from Quaker State and Lube Sat night.

Q2.jpg