November Mustang Times

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Stock 1973 Mustang Convertible with a 351C 2v and C6
Modified 1970 Mach 1 M-Code with a 351C 4v Manual

Attachments

• November 2017 MCA Mustang Times - My Car.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 57
Made the magazine this month. My first time writing a magazine article and providing the pictures. Nice spread. PDF version attached.

Congrats!  The car looks awesome.  Nice job on the write up too.

Received my Mustang Times today. Usually skip to John Clor's  monthly "Ford Performance Corner" and then read the rest of the magazine to further inform myself about the 65-70 world! Sure was nice to see not only an article and some great photos on a 73, but to also be on of our fellow forum members cars. I had seen various photos of Rich's car here and knew it was a top level car, but the photos in the article just blew me away! You can defiantly tell a lot of Rich's blood, sweat, and $$$ went into this one. Now we can brag that with Rich's car and Chucks (c9zx) Sept 2017 appearance, we are now on the "Map"!

Congratulations Rich!

ha rich, that's a nice article u wrote.. and to other members i have seen the car up close and it's better then the pic's.

and u didn't tell me u used my boat ramp to take the pic's....LOL i wish..

ha rich, that's a nice article u wrote.. and to other members i have seen the car up close and it's better then the pic's.

and u didn't tell me u used my boat ramp to take the pic's....LOL i wish..
Thanks Bill. Since you are also from the little state of Delaware, I assume you recognized the Port Penn boat launch and the Canal with the Reedy Bridge in the background.

Thanks all for your comments. They are especially meaningful to me coming from the folks on this forum who are all extremely knowledgeable in our model year cars and you all know what it takes to do what we do with them. I like to give a shout-out in particular to Steve for his kind words, and to Chuck whose spread in the Sept 2017 edition of the Mustang Times, gave me the idea to submit my car, and lo and behold....

I was also very pleased to see the article - very well done. You also deserve kudo's for the excellent pics that display the car as the outstanding example that it is!

Congrats. Nice work. Another 1971-73 mustang article that references its size though, when there have been far bigger muscle cars and even heavier Mustangs manufactured.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done and congratulations! Great to see another 71-73 getting some recognition. Chuck

Back