• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

'NEW' Suspension complete for $1,000 +shipping

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
My '72 convertible was ordered from a factory catalog while I was serving in Viet Nam '71.

Hello All,

I'm selling all of my new suspension off my '72 restomod ragtop. I've gotten old somewhere along the way and just don't like the handling of stock suspension.

So only after 1,300 miles on the stock setup, I went and bought a complete TCP system, front and rear 4 bar.

These parts are like new.

$1,000 plus shipping takes everything in the picture.

Scott Drake upper and lower CA

KYB Gas-A-Just and Excel-G shocks leaf and coil springs with rockers

struts, stabilizer bars .... ect...

Bru

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know what happened to the pic's.

They were on the post when I posted it... anywho, I can send pics if needed.

Don't know what happened to the pic's.

They were on the post when I posted it... anywho, I can send pics if needed.
Look at your HTML code !!  You maybe able to fix with just the CLOSE OUT [/img] at the end. BUT I THINK you have bad info in the body too.  I'm 59 years old, not a coder so may not be of help either!

Mark

Anything Scott Drake is a deal killer for me . Just my opinion, So don't start shooting at me, and I don't care explaining as to why

I would be interested in the front springs and perches if they are the type I am looking for.  Can you post a link or provide more info so I can do some research?

Thanks,

Scott
Hi Scott,

They were bought at Sacramento Mustang. The springs have no marking but the rocker is Scott Drake.

Bru

Thanks for the update.  Sorry but I was looking for something pretty specific and this wasn't it.  Thanks anyway.
Not a problem, good luck in your search.

My suggestion is to post prices on what you have.. Readers can make an offer both are happy with.. IMHO

My suggestion is to post prices on what you have.. Readers can make an offer both are happy with.. IMHO
Good advice.

$1,000 + shipping takes it all.

This is less than half the price of what it was bought for 1300 miles ago.

I want to sell it as a unit and don't want to piece mill it.

Bru

Are the springs for stock ride height ?
Hi Mike,

They were sold to me as stock equipment. But after installing the leaf springs on my Currie 9+  the rear was setting too high for me. I'll look for a picture before I put larger tires on the rear.

Bru

Are the springs for stock ride height ?
Hi Mike,

They were sold to me as stock equipment. But after installing the leaf springs on my Currie 9+  the rear was setting too high for me. I'll look for a picture before I put larger tires on the rear.

Bru
Here is a picture with 235/60's in the front and 255/70s in the rear.

Back